Uni-Sapon Oxygen Bleach
Prevents white textiles from becoming grey & removes stains
(£12.48 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Removes stubborn stains
- With pure sodium percarbonate
- Temperature range: from 50°C
Item no.: XEC-DRL-USP06.1, Content: 400 g, EAN: 9120044190206
The Oxygen Bleach is made up of 100% pure sodium percarbonate, that splits into water, soda and active oxygen during the washing process. It is completely biodegradable and ensures radiant, white laundry and removes stains from coloured textiles. Perfect for using in conjunction with the Concentrated Laundry Detergent from the same brand.
- as an additive for white linen and coloured textiles
- eliminates stains such as coffee, tea, fruit, grass, red wine
- prevents white textiles from becoming grey
- free from optical brighteners
- completely biodegradable
Directions for use:
- Add 2 tablespoons (25 g) to the detergent dispenser along with the detergent.
- For spot pretreatments, apply a small amount directly to the damp stain and leave on for a few moments before placing in the washing machine.
The bleach can be added to the dishwasher dispenser to remove any tea and/coffee stains.
It also dissolves burnt food residues from your dishes. Sprinkle with oxygen bleach, pour boiling water over the dishes and soak for a few moments.
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
- Sodium Carbonate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P221 - Take precautions to avoid mixing with combustible materials.
- P220 - Keep away from clothing and other combustible materials.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use water or foam to extinguish.
- H272 - May intensify fire; oxidizer
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
Questions & Answers about Uni-Sapon Oxygen Bleach
English reviews written for Uni-Sapon Oxygen Bleach
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available