Uni-Sapon Leather Balm
Not only suitable for leather goods
(£90.95 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With natural ingredients
- Versatile in use
- Without colour pigments
Item no.: XEC-DRL-USP08, Content: 200 ml, EAN: 9120044190237
Cold-pressed jojoba oil and natural wool wax ensure suppleness and renewed shine on your leather goods. Beeswax and carnauba wax boost their resistance and protects the outer surface.
- suitable for suede, full-grain leather, structured textile leather
- can be used on untreated, oiled wood & natural stone surfaces
- Apply a thin layer of balm using a cotton cloth to the area to be treated. The balm is quickly absorbed therefore, wiping the product into the material is not required.
- The tin contains a EM® ceramic ball which serves to preserve the balm.
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Cera alba (beeswax)
- Lanolin (wool wax, wool fat)
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera
- Citrus aurantium var. Dulcis Oil
Hazard and precautionary statements
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.
Questions & Answers about Uni-Sapon Leather Balm
English reviews written for Uni-Sapon Leather Balm
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available