Uni-Sapon Eco Sponge Cloth
Plastic-free path to cleanliness
Features & Advantages
- From renewable raw materials
- Durable & washable
Item no.: XEC-DRL-USP54, Content: 1 Piece, EAN: n/a
The eco sponge cloth from UNI-SAPON is particularly absorbent and contains no chemical humectants. Because it can be washed in the washing machine and reused many times, this durable cloth is particularly sustainable. Furthermore, it is made from 100% renewable raw materials such as cotton and wood cellulose and is free of plastic, which is why it can be disposed of in the compost where it completely decomposes.
- 100% from renewable raw materials
- without chemical humectants
- very absorbent
- does not pill
- made of wood cellulose and cotton
- The sponge cloth can be washed several times in the washing machine at 95°C.
- It can be disposed of in the compost where it will decompose within a few weeks.
|Types of Products:||Cleansing Towels|
|Instructions for Use:||for the dishes, Surfaces|
- Blend of wood cellulose and cotton