Removes limescale from surfaces & household appliances
(£30.87 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With quality fruit acids
- For hygenically clean sanitary facilities
- Natural descales household appliances
Item no.: XEC-DRL-USP02.1, Content: 450 g, EAN: 9120044190183
High-quality fruit acids such as citric acid, tartaric acid and malic acid ensure limescale is removed in a natural way.
- based on high-quality fruit acids
- removes limescale deposits from electrical appliances
Directions for use:
We recommend using the Spray Bottle specially designed for the economical use of the product. Mix the descaler with 0.5 l of water and shake well. If necessary, add 1 - 3 ml of All-Purpose Cleaner.
- low degree of limescale deposits: 2 - 3 tsp
- heavy degree of limescale deposits: 4 - 6 tsp
Note: Do not use the descaler on marble and other acid-sensitive surfaces! 0.5 kg of limescale solution corresponds to about 35 spray bottles of ready-to-use descaler spray.
- Citric Acid
- Tartaric Acid
- Lactic Acid
Questions & Answers about Uni-Sapon Descaler
English reviews written for Uni-Sapon Descaler
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available