Uni-Sapon All-Purpose Cleaner
Eco-friendly formula with pure essential oils
(£18.38 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Cleans smooth & shiny surfaces
- With pure plant surfactants
- With high stain removing power
Item no.: XEC-DRL-USP01.1, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 9120044190152
The All-Purpose Cleaner concentrate with pure natural essential oils is a particularly rich formula that provides powerful cleaning action when used on smooth, shiny surfaces. Mild, pure vegetable raw materials form its natural basis.
- for smooth, shiny surfaces (windows, mirrors, tables, floors)
- highly concentrated
- powerful cleaning action
- gentle on the skin
- with orange oil
Dosage: The pump allows a for low dosages. Pump 1 = 2 ml
- All-Purpose Cleaner Spray: Dilute 1 - 3 ml (5 - 10 ml with heavy soiling) in 0.5 l of water, shake and spray on the surface to be treated.
- Cleaning bucket: Add 5 - 10 ml to 10 l of water
- Bath/kitchen: Mix the cleaner in a spray bottle with a descaling agent.
Note: When diluted in water, 0.5 l degreaser corresponds to 200 spray bottles of ready-to-use cleaning solution. Highly concentrated product: use only low dosages. The spray bottles are made with PE, that is made in Germany.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Fatty Alcohol Sulfate
- Sodium Fatty Alcohol Ether Sulfate
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Sodium Chloride
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Questions & Answers about Uni-Sapon All-Purpose Cleaner
English reviews written for Uni-Sapon All-Purpose Cleaner
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available