Browse products that carry the ECOCERT certification
ECOCERT, based in France, is one of the largest certification bodies of natural and eco-friendly products. The following standard requirements are included:
- The raw materials must be sourced from renewable sources and be processed in a delicate and environmentally friendly way.
- Products must be free from GMOs, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic fragrances and dyes.
- Animal ingredients that cause stress, pain or death of the animal are also prohibited - only naturally produced ingredients, such as honey or milk may be used. Animal experiments are strictly prohibited!
- At least 95% of the total ingredients must be of natural origin.
- The packaging must be biodegradable or recyclable.