Tea Natura Descaling Concentrate
Brilliant shine the natural way
£2.75 (£2.20 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Yields 750 ml of cleaning agent solution
- Counteracts limescale buildup
- Easy to use
- Vegan OK
Item no.: XEC-TEAN-DCA, Content: 125 ml, EAN: 8032697810282
The Descaling Concentrate by TEA Natura is an eco-friendly product made of natural acids. It breaks up limescale and restores shine to tiles, showers and metal surfaces. Its unique aroma consists of Scots pine oil. Due to the product being in concentrated form, there is no need for unnecessary packaging - only the active phase of the cleaning agent is contained.
- No plastic packaging materials
- Saves on packaging
- Easily diluted in water
Directions for use:
- Only use when diluted. Do not use it in concentrated form.
- Pour contents into a suitable container and dilute with 625 ml of water.
- Mix well.
- The bottle includes a removable label to mark the container accordingly.
Note: Do not use on marble surfaces or surfaces that are sensitive to acid!
|Types of Products:||Descaling Agent|
|Instructions for Use:||for the bathroom, for the toilet|
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Citric Acid
- tripotassium citrate
- Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to proper regulations.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Tea Natura Descaling Concentrate
English reviews written for Tea Natura Descaling Concentrate
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Greenatural Liquid Detergent Lavender1 l, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Greenatural Rose Fabric Softener1 l, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Greenatural Lavender Fabric Softener1 l, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Method Shower Cleaner490 ml
Greenatural Liquid Laundry Detergent Marseille1 l, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Tea Natura Stain Remover500 g
Cleaning Block Cleaning Block WCwithout a handle , with a handle
Tea Natura Descaling Spray750 ml
Sonett Decalcifier1 l, 10 l
Solara Descaler750 ml
Ecover Limescale Remover500 ml
Sodasan Vinegar Cleaner1 l, 5 l
Uni-Sapon Descaler450 g, 3 kgs, 500 ml
Klar Descaler280 g
Planet Pure Organic Decalcifier Fresh Lime and Mint510 ml, 1 l, 5 l
Ekos Coffee Machine Descaler250 ml
Greenatural Limescale Remover Eucalyptus - Eco Bio500 ml, 5 kgs, 10 kgs