Tadé Washing Soda
Natural & practical household helper
£8.10 £9.00 -10% (£0.81 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- For pipe cleaning
- As laundry bleach
Item no.: XBV-TAD-90032891, Content: 1 kg, EAN: 3593290032891
Pure soda (sodium carbonate) in crystalline form is ideal as a cleaning agent and laundry bleach and should not be missing in any household as a multi-purpose cleaner. It helps remove grease, stains and stubborn dirt naturally.
- cleans intensely
- for stain removal & as laundry bleach
- Detergent & bleach: Put 1/2 glass of crystal soda and 1 glass of hot water in the fabric softener compartment of the washing machine.
- All-purpose cleaner: Mix 1 teaspoon of soda with 1 teaspoon of white vinegar and 1 teaspoon of black soap with 1/2 L of hot water. Can be used for all surfaces.
- Drain cleaning: Mix 3 tablespoons of soda with 2 litres of boiling water and a glass of white vinegar. Tip it down the drain and leave for 1-2 hours.
Note: Not suitable for leather, copper, aluminium and non-washable paints.
- Sodium Carbonate
Tadé Home Co.
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Questions & Answers about Tadé Washing Soda
English reviews written for Tadé Washing Soda
Customers also bought
Sonett Bleach Complex & Stain Remover450 g, 900 g, 5 kgs
Tea Natura Bleach2 kg, 500 g
Greenatural Sodium Percarbonate500 g, 700 g
Officina Naturae Bleaching Agent1 kg, 1,85 kg
Ecover Laundry Bleach400 g
Almawin Oxygen Stain Remover400 g, 2,50 kg
Biopuro Bleach550 g
Uni-Sapon Oxygen Bleach500 g, 3 kgs