Tadé Marseille Soap Thin Flakes
Versatile cleansing agent for your home
(£23.45 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Laundry detergent & stain remover
- Additive-free cleaner
Item no.: XBV-TAD-90033850, Content: 750 g, EAN: 3593290033850
The Marseille Soap Thin Flakes are an indispensable base for making your very own laundry detergent or stain remover. Marseille soap is cooked from olive oil in a cauldron and is free from palm oil, sulphates and any other additives. It is hypoallergenic and ideal for delicates or baby's clothing.
Directions for use:
- Cook 3 tablespoons of soap flakes in a pot filled with 1 litre of water.
- Stir regularly until the soap flakes dissolve - this process takes about 10 minutes.
- As soon as the flakes have dissolved, add 1 drop of lavender or eucalyptus oil to the mixture.
- Natural cleaning additives, such as white vinegar, sodium percarbonate or salt of sorrel, can also be added.
- Allow the mixture to cool down for 2 hours then dispense it into a container.
- Shake well before use.
- Ideal as a liquid laundry detergent.
|Types of Products:||Marseille Soaps|
|Properties :||Hypoallergenic, Palm oil-free|
|Fabrics:||Baby & Kids' Laundry , Delicates|
|Instructions for Use:||for laundry|
- 30% Seife
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Hydroxide
Tadé Home Co.
Questions & Answers about Tadé Marseille Soap Thin Flakes
English reviews written for Tadé Marseille Soap Thin Flakes
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available