Sodasan Lime Special Cleaning Agent
Heavy duty stain remover & surface cleaner
£4.88 £5.39 -9%
(£1.95 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Use as a concentrate or diluted
- Removes stubborn stains & fat
- pH value: 9.0 - 9.5
Item no.: SO-1402, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 4019886014021
Lime Special Cleaning Agent
The Lime Special Cleaning Agent by Sodasan is rich in natural terpene derived from citrus fruits. Thus it is able to remove stubborn stains and can replace universal cleaner when it just won't do. Can be used on textiles, upholstery, carpets and all smooth and wipeable surfaces. It removes grease stains, make-up, pen and felt-tip pen marks, chewing gum, fats, resin and adhesive residues. Not suitable for blood stains.
- concentrated heavy duty cleaner
- can be used around the house
- high effectiveness against stubborn stains
- pure plant surfactants
- free from synthetic colours & preservatives
- pure essential oils
- CO2 neutral production
Concentrated cleaner: Place the concentrate directly on the area to be cleaned and let it absorb for a few minutes. Then rinse with lots of water or wipe clean.
Diluted cleaner: Dilute 5 - 20 ml in 5 litres of water. Use on larger areas.
Note: Do a patch test on the material to be treated when using the cleaner in its concentrated form.
- Potassium Soap
- Alcohol Denat.
- Aqua (Water)
- Potassium citrate
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Extract
- Lauryl glucoside
- Decyl Glucoside
- CI 75815
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Sodasan Lime Special Cleaning Agent
1 English review written for Sodasan Lime Special Cleaning Agent
3 customer reviews in all languages
1 customer review in English
3 customer reviews in all languages
Customers also bought
Sodasan Orange Power Cleaner500 ml
Greenatural Liquid Detergent Lavender1 l, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Greenatural Rose Fabric Softener1 l, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Greenatural Dishwashing Detergent Orange500 ml, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Sodasan Hand Sanitiser300 ml
Greenatural Citrus Liquid Detergent1 l, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Sodasan Lime Color Laundry Detergent1,50 l, 5 l
Greenatural Aloe Vera & Lemon Dish Soap500 ml, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Sonett Bleach Complex & Stain Remover450 g, 900 g, 5 kgs
Sodasan Lavender Color Liquid Laundry Detergent1,50 l, 5 l
Sodasan Eco Absorbent Cloths2 Piece
Sodasan Ecological Lemon Washing-Up Liquid500 ml, 1 l, 5 l
BIOBAULA Hygiene Cleaner3 Pieces, 20 Pieces
BIOBAULA Windshield Cleaner Tabs3 Pieces
BIOBAULA Car Dashboard Cleaning Tabs3 Pieces
BIOBAULA Car Rim Cleaner Tabs3 Pieces
Sodasan Fabric Softener3 Fragrances
Sodasan Color Sensitive Liquid Laundry Detergent1,50 l, 5 l
Sodasan Organic Liquid Soap sensitive300 ml, 1 l
Sodasan Ecological Sensitive Washing-Up Liquid500 ml, 5 l
Sodasan Organic Liquid Soap Citrus-Olive300 ml, 1 l
Sodasan Organic Liquid Soap Lavender-Olive300 ml, 1 l