Sodasan Colour Sensitive Washing Powder
Suitable for people with sensitive skin
(£7.32 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Temperature range: 40 - 95°C
- Suitable for all kinds of fabrics, excl. wool & silk
- Fragrance-free formula
- Vegan Society
- NATURE CARE
- PETA Cruelty Free
Item no.: SO-5080, Content: 1,01 kg, EAN: 4019886050807
The universal washing powder is ideal for the fibre-deep cleaning of all kinds of fabric excluding wool and silk. Its innovative formula contains plant-based ingredients that remove stains effectively. Colour brilliance is maintained even after several washes. The washing powder is well tolerated by the skin, dermatologically tested and protected from moisture with a recyclable plastic (polyethene) film.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Sodasan Colour Sensitive Washing Powder
English reviews written for Sodasan Colour Sensitive Washing Powder
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available