- High sterilizing and disinfecting effect
- Removes stains and yellow colouring
- With active oxygen, starting at 30 degrees
- For coloured and white garments
- ICEA certified and Cruelty Free
Disinfectant Powder for Baby Clothes
The Sense´ Disinfectant Powder for Baby Clothes neutralizes bacteria, germs, fungi and viruses through releasing active oxygen. The powder removes stubborn stains and ensures a hygienically clean laundry.
- effectively eliminates bacteria, germs, fungi and viruses
- sterilizing and disinfecting effect
- removes stubborn stains and yellow colouring
- suitable for coloured and white garments
- free from synthetic fragrances and dyes
- highly biodegradable, environmentally friendly
For conventional dosages use 35 g of Disinfectant Powder. For extremely stubborn stains, we recommend doubling the dosage.
Hand washing: Dissolve 35 ml in 5 liters of warm water. Soak the clothes to be treated so that all fibers are fully drenched. Leave to soak for about 2 hours. Then rinse thoroughly, press the water out gently and easily, then hang up or dry.
Keep container stored in a cool and dry place!
Not suitable for delicate fabrics such as wool and silk!
Squeeze out excess water carefully and gently. Do not twist clothes!
|Types of Products:||Laundry Disinfectant|
|Properties :||Nickel Tested|
|Fabrics:||Coloured Laundry, Hot Water Laundry, Delicates|
|Instructions for Use:||for laundry|
|Certificates:||Leaping Bunny, ICEA|
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium percarbonate, Lavandula hybrida Oil *
* Ingredients from certified organic agriculture
English reviews written for Sense´ Disinfectant Powder for Baby Clothes
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available