pero Universal Concentrate for Floors & Surfaces
For a sparkling clean home
(£6.39 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High cleaning power
- Highly concentrated
- With lavender & mint essential oils
Item no.: PER-0501, Content: 1 l, EAN: 3859893649035
Only 4 capfuls of this powerful concentrate are enough for cleaning floors and surfaces throughout the home. The concentrate removes stains, dirt, as well as unpleasant odours, and can be used in many ways: tiles, concrete, PVC, stainless steel, leather sofas, stone and wooden surfaces, as well as parquet and laminate floors. The cleaner is phosphate-free, contains no synthetic additives and exudes a pleasant scent of lavender and peppermint, which is obtained from high-quality essential oils. It has a natural formula that does not need to be rinsed and poses no danger to children or pets.
Directions for use:
- Dissolve 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of concentrate in 5 litres of water (1 capful = 8 ml).
- Clean the floor with a mop or a cloth.
- Stubborn stains: use as an undiluted concentrated, leave it on to take effect for 1 minute then wipe the surface clean with a damp cloth.
- Perform a patch test on a very small area before using the concentrated on a sensitive surface.
- > 30 % Aqua (Water)
- < 5 % Potassium Cocoate
- < 5 % Coco-glucoside
- Alcohol Denat.
- Sodium citrate
- mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil
- lavandula hybrida (lavender) essential oil
More about the Pero product range
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation