Bathroom Cleaning Tips
Cleaning can be such a chore for most. We have a few tips that will get you in and out of bathroom cleaning with lasting results!
Whether we like to admit it or not, we tend to spend a fair amount of time in the bathroom. The bathroom is a wet area, which is all the more reason to keep it hygienically clean. However, oftentimes this particular space only remains chaos and limescale deposit-free for a short amount of time. Here are some pointers on how to keep your bathroom cleaner for longer:
The washbasin, shower area and bathtub are the areas that are used most. Therefore keeping them clean and hygienic is of utmost priority. Usually, a quick weekly clean-up will not suffice. To get your bathroom looking clean in a jiffy is to wipe dry the shower, bath and any other washing area. This task may only take 1 to 2 minutes to complete but does the world of good in preventing bacteria from breeding. Another bonus is that hideous limescale deposits are reduced.
Bathroom mirrors are by no means spared from splatters when washing the hands, brushing teeth or even fixing your hair. Water vapour forms layers on the surface of the mirror causing stains. We recommend cleaning all mirror with a micro fibre cloth to instantly make your bathroom appear cleaner.
Vinegar is not only limited to cooking. It helps clean the wet areas quickly and effectively. For one, it is more affordable than most cleaners and does not contain any chemicals. On the other hand, it is a multi-purpose substance that fights limescale and urine deposits. Moreover, vinegar is known to kill germs and bacteria.
Collect any stray hairs by placing a plastic sieve over the drain. Wipe away with a paper towel after showering to prevent the drain from clogging more frequently.
Use the cleaning system below to save time on bathroom cleaning:
- Pour toilet cleaner in the toilet bowl and leave to work its magic
- Clear away all items that may interfere while cleaning (wastebin, scale, etc.)
- Clean the washbasin, shower and bath, faucets, shower doors and tiles using vinegar or a citric based cleaner and a micro fiber cloth - shower curtains to be placed in the laundry once a month. Also, unclog the drains.
- Dust the cabinets and dispose of any empty containers
- Use a glass cleaner and clean cloth to free the mirrors of any stains
- Clean the toilet using a toilet brush and wipe clean the toilet bowl (do not reuse the cloth used to clean the toilet!)
- Sweep away any dirt that has accumulated on the floor and wipe clean with a moist rag
- Natural & organic
- Dermatologically tested
- GMO and palm oil free
In stock3.6 (8)
£2.45 - £2.85
- Universally applicable
- High cleaning power
- Disinfecting effect
In stock4.7 (22)
- 500 ml, 5 kgs
£3.00 - £22.10
- Highly concentrated
- Very economical
- ICEA certified
In stock4.5 (20)
- 2 l, 5 l, 10 l, 20 l
£9.30 - £73.60
- Without enzymes & genetic engineering
- With organic lavender essential oil
- 100% biodegradable
In stock4.9 (63)Bestseller
Biolindo UK Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
1 free sample with every order
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology