Greenatural Active Oxygen Bleach
Makes your laundry sparkling clean
£4.95 £5.49 -10%
(£5.50 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Removes stubborn stains
- Also for colour laundry
Item no.: GP-CON025, Content: 900 ml, EAN: 8052400935958
This bleaching agent with active oxygen removes stubborn stains from textiles and helps white laundry shine again.
- ideal for tea, coffee or red wine stains
- for hand and machine washing
- powerful even at low temperatures
- also for deep cleaning of hard surfaces
- ICEA certified
- Machine wash: Pour 100ml into the detergent drawer and start the washing machine. Use together with detergent.
- Hand wash: Mix 100ml bleach with 10L cold or lukewarm water and a little detergent. Let soak for at least an hour and then wash out with cold water.
- Household: dissolve 100ml bleach in 8 litres of water and clean floors or tiles. Do not use on metallic surfaces, wooden floors, marble or lacquered floors!
- Aqua (Water)
- Hydrogen peroxides
- Sodium Coceth Sulfate
- Fatty Alcohol C10-C16 8 OE/PO
- Disodium etidronate
- Lactic acid
- Oxygen-based bleaching agents
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation