Green Puffer Liquid Laundry Detergent Concentrate
DIY at its best!
(£239.67 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Yield: 1 litre of detergent
- Sufficient for about 30 cycles
- Easy to use
Item no.: XEC-BJO-ECO-UNPULA03, Content: 30 ml, EAN: n/a
With this highly effective concentrate, you can easily make your own liquid laundry detergent in just a few steps! Thanks to its lightweight and compact size, the concentrate can be transported more sustainably than conventional ready-to-use detergents and powders. The formula is enriched with botanical surfactants and foregoes the use of phosphates, phosphonates or synthetic additives.
- easy to use
- mild formula
- perfect for the whole family
- suitable for machine and hand wash
- lower CO₂ emissions thanks to compact packaging
- free from enzymes and optical brighteners
- without sequestering agents
- enriched with thyme, sage and rosemary
- plastic-free packaging
Directions for use:
- Knead the sachet before opening it so that the contents mix well.
- Pour the concentrate into a container and add 1 litre of tap water.
- Shake for about 20 seconds.
- Add 3 - 5 tablespoons of fine salt to amplify the cleansing and softening effects.
- Shake again so that all the components are well incorporated.
- Leave to rest for a few minutes.
- The liquid detergent is now ready for use!
Recommended dosage: Use 2 tablespoons (approx. 30 ml) of liquid detergent for every 5 kg of laundry. It is recommended to double the dosage to clean heavily soiled laundry.
|Types of Products:||Liquid Detergent|
- Sodium Chloride
- Dimethyl Glutarate
- Dimethyl Succinate
- Dimethyl Adipate
- Polysorbate 20 
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil
- Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Salvia Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/leaf/stem Extract
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract
- tilia tomentosa extract
- Valeriana officinalis rhizome/root extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Plant-based surfactant