gaia Organic Sustainable Food Wrap - Bread Cloth
No more plastic!
Features & Advantages
- 100% biodegradable
Item no.: XEC-GAI-GWBT-01, Content: 1 Piece, EAN: 4270000174513
This breathable beeswax cloth is ideal for covering bowls or wrapping bread and other large food items, such as melons, to keeping them fresher for longer! Bread remains fluffy and moist for longer when wraps in the beeswax cloth. The cloth prevents condensation from occurring which in turn prevents mould.
The beeswax cloth is made of organic cotton coated with beeswax and small amounts of tree resin and organic jojoba oil. The easy-to-clean cloth is versatile and, with proper care, can be reused multiple times for up to two years. A sustainable alternative to conventional plastic cling film.
- handmade in Hamburg
- easy to use
- can be used multiple times
- eco-friendly grass paper packaging
- GOTS-certified organic cotton
Directions for use:
- Crumple up the cloth. The body heat of your hands will make it malleable and soft.
- Wrap the beeswax cloth around the product. Again, use the warmth of your hands to make the beeswax cloth cling to the object and stay in place.
- Wrap the entire food item tightly using the beeswax wrap before freezing it.
- When storing the wrapped food item in the freezer, do not place it on top of other food.
- Clean the wrap with cold water after use and allow it to dry.
- Once dry, it is ready to be reused again.
- The beeswax wrap is not suitable for use in the microwave or to cover hot food. Beeswax melts when heated.
- If the beeswax wrap cracks, place it in the oven for a few minutes at approx. 80°C then allow it to cool down.
- Do not clean it with hot water.
- Do not use it to wrap raw meat or raw fish.
- Dispose of the beeswax wrap immediately should it get mouldy.
Size: 40 x 60 cm
|Types of Products:||Beeswax Food Wraps|
Questions & Answers about Organic Sustainable Food Wrap - Bread Cloth
English reviews written for gaia Organic Sustainable Food Wrap - Bread Cloth
Beeofix Beeswax Wrap XL1 Pc - S