gaia Organic Beeswax Food Wrap L
Wrap, wash, reuse!
Features & Advantages
- Easy to clean
Item no.: XEC-GAI-GWE05-07, Content: 1 Piece, EAN: 4260646630337
The practical beeswax food wraps are handmade in Hamburg and are versatile: they are perfect for covering bowls, keeping food fresher for longer or freezing food items. The organic cotton food wraps are coated with beeswax and small portions of organic jojoba oil and tree resin. They are breathable and easy to clean after use - saving on plastic waste and protecting the environment.
- handmade in Hamburg
- easy to use
- can be used multiple times
- eco-friendly grass paper packaging
- GOTS-certified organic cotton
Directions for use:
- Crumple up the cloth. The body heat of your hands will make it malleable and soft.
- Wrap the beeswax cloth around the product. Again, use the warmth of your hands to make the beeswax cloth cling to the object and stay in place.
- Wrap the entire food item tightly using the beeswax wrap before freezing it.
- When storing the wrapped food item in the freezer, do not place it on top of other food.
- Clean the wrap with cold water after use and allow it to dry.
- Once dry, it is ready to be reused again.
- The beeswax wrap is not suitable for use in the microwave or to cover hot food. Beeswax melts when heated.
- If the beeswax wrap cracks, place it in the oven for a few minutes at approx. 80°C then allow it to cool down.
- Do not clean it with hot water.
- Do not use it to wrap raw meat or raw fish.
- Dispose of the beeswax wrap immediately should it get mouldy.
Size: 30 x 30 cm
|Types of Products:||Beeswax Food Wraps|
Questions & Answers about gaia Organic Beeswax Food Wrap L
English reviews written for gaia Organic Beeswax Food Wrap L
Beeofix Beeswax Wrap XL1 Pc - S