CLEEN Coconut-based Laundry Powder
Chemical-free cleaning power
£4.40 £4.64 -5%
(£8.76 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For white & colourfast textiles
- Effective at low temperatures
- PETA Cruelty Free
Item no.: CLE-CBL001, Content: 502 g, EAN: 7350121470101
With this laundry powder by CLEEN, you can clean your whites and colourfast textiles without polluting the environment. The laundry powder is effective at low temperatures thanks to precious coconut so it ensures hygienic cleanliness.
In order to protect the fabric fibres and be gentle on your skin, the laundry powder contains only natural ingredients - synthetic additives, minerals and palm oil, enzymes, optical brighteners and chlorine were not added to the formula. In addition, no microplastics are released and the packaging is also plastic-free.
The laundry powder is odourless since no fragrances were used for the mild composition
- made in the Netherlands and formulated in Sweden
- without chlorine
- microplastic-free and plastic-free packaging
- without synthetic ingredients or allergens
- without enzymes or optical brighteners
- without dyes and fragrances
- free of parabens and phosphates
- without petroleum and palm oil
- does not pollute the environment
Directions for use:
- Sufficient for approx. 35 cycles.
- Please take note of the dosing instructions.
- The dosage can be increased if the water is very hard.
- The laundry powder is effective at low temperatures.
- Using a fabric softener is unnecessary, as it does not contain any substances that would damage the fabric of the textiles.
- Sodium Sesquicarbonate
- Sodium carbonates
- Glycereth-6 cocoate
- Sodium Cocoate
- Aqua (Water)
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.