Biovie Stain Remover & Bleaching Agent
With sodium percarbonate of natural origin
Features & Advantages
- Without optical brighteners
- Free from fragrances
- Not suitable for delicate textiles
Item no.: XEC-GLN-1336074, Content: 350 g, EAN: 3517360011890
Bleach and stain remover in one. Sodium percarbonate provides bright white laundry and removes stains (tea, coffee, red wine, tomato sauce, chocolate) in a natural way. The product is free from any optical brighteners, perfume and chlorinating agents.
- Machine wash: Add 1 - 2 tablespoons of powder to the detergent. The temperature must be set at at least 40 °C for the product to take effect.
- Hand wash: 2 tablespoons of powder added to 5 litres of water - soak white laundry (max 5 hours) and colourfast textiles (max 1 hour).
- Burnt pots: Pour a little bleach into the pot and pour hot water over it, leave to soak overnight and then clean thoroughly.
Note: Not suitable for silk, wool, suede, leather, carpets or wool carpets.
- Sodium percarbonate
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Citrate
Questions & Answers about Biovie Stain Remover & Bleaching Agent
English reviews written for Biovie Stain Remover & Bleaching Agent
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available