Biovie Dishwasher Tabs
3-in-1 cleaner & rinse aid in compact format
Features & Advantages
- Water-soluble wrapper
Item no.: XEC-GLN-1342427, Content: 30 Pieces, EAN: 3517360022322
The Dishwasher Tabs by Biovie are rich in baking soda, oxygen-based bleach and ECOCERT-approved enzymes to offer concentrated, 3-in-1 cleaning performance. It is effective at low-temperature settings, contains a rinse aid and provides streak-free shine.
- 30 tabs = 30 cycles
- waster-soluble wrapper
- 3-in-1 formula
- free from phosphate, phosphonate and GMO enzymes
- Place a tab in the designated compartment of the dishwasher and select a cycle at 45°C.
- The wrapper is 100% biodegradable.
- Use a temperature setting of 65°C if the dishes are particularly dirty or the water Is very hard.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage!
- Do not touch the tabs with wet/moist hands.
- Remove any stubborn dirt and grime from the dishes beforehand.
- Inspect the filter and clean it on a regular basis.
- Do not place the following items into the dishwasher:
- old porcelain
- crystal glass
- handpainted or gold-plated dishes
- items made from wood, horn, silver, copper, gold-plated metal or aluminium.
- 15% Sodium percarbonate
- 5% Nonionic surfactants
- Complexing agents
- Sodium carbonate
- Citric acid
- Greying inhibitors
- Sodium glycolate
- Anionic surfactants
- Magnesium Stearate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Store at temperatures below 40°C .
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation