- Free from brighteners & softeners
- Completely biodegradable
Certificazione Biologica QC
The Citric Acid Powder by Biolu replaces a variety of conventional detergents. It is a natural softener, rinse aid and also serves as a descaling agent. Citric acid is completely biodegradable.
- laureth & SLS
- EDTA & phosphate
Direction for use:
Descaling agent: dissolve 400 g in 1 litre of water, then spray the surface spray, leave on for a few minutes, rinse and wipe dry. Do not spray on stone, marble or wood. Do not mix with other cleaners.
Softener: add 250 g to 1 litre of water, then pour in the dispenser and start washing.
Rinse Aid: Dissolve 250 g in 1 litre of water, pour the solution in the space provided as needed and start rinsing.
For descaling washing machines or dishwashers: Add 100 g of citric acid powder (undiluted) directly into the machine and start washing or rinsing at a high temperature.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
Questions & Answers about Biolu Citric Acid Powder Value Pack
English reviews written for Biolu Citric Acid Powder Value Pack
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
- 1 kg, 15 kgs
- 450 g
- 500 g
- 750 g, 3 kgs
- 1 l, 20 l
- 2 kg, 500 g
- 500 g, 700 g, 2 kg
- 350 g
- 1 l, 20 l
- 1,10 kg, 15 kgs