Bioermi Natural Bleaching Agent
Eco-friendly bleaching agent made on the basis of sodium percarbonate
- Suitable for very white textiles
- Can be used in the dishwasher
- Effective against stains
Natural Bleaching Agent
The bleach removes stains of all kinds thanks to the natural oxygen contained in the formulation and at the same time, it also cleans your laundry. Textiles are given back their natural brilliance while greying is counteracted. Also suitable for use in dishwashers.
- Free from SLES, EDTA, parabens, phosphates, optical brighteners, phosphorus and dyes
- Without animal components
- Free from pollutants
- In the washing machine: Add 4 capfuls to a wash cycle. In the event of heavy soiling, let laundry soak for a few hours.
- Hand wash: Use half the dosage, especially when washing children's laundry. Do not use on sensitive materials (wool, silk, leather)
- In the dishwasher: Add 1 capful to remove stains and scaling.
Ingredients (INCI): sodium sulfate, sodium carbonate peroxide