Bioermi Citric Acid
For safe & eco-friendly cleaning
(£1.80 / 100 g, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Powder formula
- Dissolves deposits & limescale
- Leaping Bunny
- Vegan Society
Item no.: ALLN--BC109, Content: 500 g, EAN: 8033576680095
Dissolves stubborn limescale from kettles, coffee machines, washing machines and dishwashers. The natural citric acid can be used for cleaning your entire house.
- Free from SLES, EDTA, parabens, phosphates, optical brighteners, phosphorus, dyes and perfumes
- Without animal components
- Made from natural citric acid, one of the most commonly used acids. It is found in its natural form in plants, fruits, mushrooms, tobacco and as well as milk
- Descaling the washing machine: To obtain a solution containing 18-25%, mix 180 / 250 g of citric acid with one liter of water. Pour this solution directly into the empty washing drum and select a cycle with a high temperature. Repeat this process once a month.
- Rinse aid: Mix together an 18% solution and pour into the compartment designated for rinse aid.
- Removal of limescale: Prepare an 18-20% solution and allow the solution to soak on the affected parts for a few minutes. Do not use on marble, brick, stone, wood or on surfaces which are not intended for an acid cleaner.
- Fabric softener: add a 15% solution to the compartment designated for fabric softener.
- Removal of limescale from your coffee machine and iron: Prepare an 18-20% solution to remove the limescale.
- The packaging is fully biodegradable and can be disposed of as waste paper. The packaging is lined with organic plastic that preserves the freshness of the contents.
- Citric Acid
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Bioermi Citric Acid
0 English reviews written for Bioermi Citric Acid
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Biovie Baking Soda250 g, 500 g
Greenatural Rose Fabric Softener1 l, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Sodasan Eco Absorbent Cloths2 Piece
Greenatural Citrus Liquid Detergent1 l, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Greenatural Liquid Detergent Lavender1 l, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Greenatural Dishwashing Liquid500 ml, 5 kgs, 10 kgs
Ecover Power Toilet Cleaner750 ml
Sonett Lavender Laundry Liquid2 l, 5 l, 10 l, 20 l