beeskin Multi Set
A great alternative to plastic film
Keep your food fresh longer and safely packed with these beeswax cloths. The beeswax cloths wrap around your food like a second skin, keeping fruit, veggies and sandwiches fresh. The cloths are made exclusively from cotton, beeswax, resin and jojoba oil. Additionally, the wraps allow your food to breathe, extending its fridge life.
- Size "S" (15 x 15cm) for bottles, ½ a lemon, or a small jug. Use the cloth to fold an envelope for snacks like raisins - easy to take on the go!
- Size "M" (25 x 25cm) Use for covering plates or packing up cheese, 1/2 a mango or some honeydew melon.
- Size "L" (35 x 35cm) Ideal for covering large bowls or wrapping lettuce, bread or fresh herbs.
Easy to use
- Wrap the cloth around your food and press firmly to seal. Your body heat softens the beeswax, allowing it to mould around your food. The cool temperature of the fridge firms the wax, but when you take it out, it becomes soft and malleable again at room temperature. Not suitable for use with raw fish & meat. You should also not use the wraps with pineapple.
Care and cleaning:
- The bee wax can be easily cleaned with cold water and environmentally friendly dish soap (without alcohol). If you want to disinfect your wrap, fill your sink with water and some vinegar and immerse the cloth in it for a short time, then rinse it off with clean water. Dab briefly with a tea towel and let dry at room temperature. Do not heat the cloths.
Note: the design cannot be freely selected. Therefore, the product may vary from the image displayed on the website.
English reviews written for beeskin Multi Set
- No reviews available