Almawin Oxygen Stain Remover
An all-round talent!
(£7.23 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For the laundry
- For the dishes
- For home cleaning
- For machine maintenance
Item no.: BG-222967, Content: 400 g, EAN: 4019555705076
Oxygen Stain Remover
This oxygen stain remover by Almawin can be used throughout the home. It is suitable as a bleach and stain remover and can also be used for the dishes in the dishwasher and the cleaning of drains or for machine maintenance. It should be used at 30 ° C and up.
- no synthetic fragrances, dyes, or preservatives
- biodegradable ingredients
- dermatologically tested
- for the laundry, the dishes, the dishwasher, washing machine and drains
- effective even at just 30 ° C
Washing machine: Add 1 tablespoon (25g) of powder to the detergent compartment for the main wash up. The oxygen bleach can be used as a wash booster for bright whites and colorfast fabrics. Please follow the care instructions on the clothes. You can also use it as a stain remover for fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea, red wine, ketchup, cola, ink, soil, grass and much more. Follow the care instructions on the clothes.
Dishwasher: Add 1 teaspoon (15g) powder to the detergent compartment for tabs / machine detergent. The oxygen stain remover removes tea and coffee stains on teacups and porcelain.
Machine Care: Add 4 tablespoons (100g) of powder in the detergent compartment and run the machine at the highest temperature.
Household: Add1 tablespoon (25g) of powder into the drain and pour a cup of hot water in to follow. Provides for free drains and pipes with regular use.
- Sodium carbonates
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium sulfate
- Sodium citrate
- Lauryl polyglucose
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Ensure container is completely empty before recycling.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Almawin Oxygen Stain Remover
English reviews written for Almawin Oxygen Stain Remover
8 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available