almacabio Dishwasher Gel
(£1.26 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For glass, ceramics, steel & plastic
- Stainfree cleaning
- Yields 25 loads per 500 ml
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan OK
Item no.: ALM-A15745, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 8018229157452
A very rich dishwasher gel that fights all kinds of grease and grime with the aid of biodegradable surfactants. Its innovative formula ensures the effectiveness of the gel even at low temperatures.
- free from phosphor, phosphates, enzymes, preservatives and animal-derived ingredients
- alkaline product
Directions for use:
- Sodium citrate
- Caprylyl glucoside
- Alcohol Denat.
- Sodium gluconate
- Sodium carbonates
- heptyl glucoside
- Xanthan Gum
- Potassium hydroxides
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
Questions & Answers about almacabio Dishwasher Gel
English reviews written for almacabio Dishwasher Gel
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available