almacabio Anti-Graffiti Plaster Wax
Protects & impregnants
£15.47 £16.29 -5%
(£61.88 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With beeswax
- Free from biocides & preservatives
- Suitable for interiors & exteriors
Item no.: ALM-A54462, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 8018229544627
The 100% natural and breathable protective and impregnating agent is suitable for use on plaster (interior and exterior), stone surfaces, fireclay, lime and cement. It leaves a protective film that can be easily cleaned with lukewarm water and a brush. The product is also suitable as an anti-graffiti agent.
- Apply the ready-to-use product to the surface with a brush (perform a patch test prior to use).
- Let it dry and wait until the agent has been completely absorbed.
- Repeat application.
- After application, clean the tool used with warm water and curd soap or vinegar
|Types of Products:||Special Cleaners|
|Properties :||Nickel Tested|
|Instructions for Use:||Surfaces|
- Aqua (Water)
- Cera alba (beeswax)
- curd soap
- Carnauba wax
- natural emulsifiers
Questions & Answers about almacabio Anti-Graffiti Plaster Wax
Have you used as antigraffiti product? I mean, it's used to remove spray and marker graffiti or as a protective product by vandalic graffiti on porous and not porous materials ?